Friday, May 29, 2009

Contract to myself.

I hereby state on this date of Friday, 5/29/09, I Jeremy Ferrick now declare myself a Solo singer songwriter. I am registered as such under Ascap, and also maintain rights as a Publisher under the title renouncer. I choose to make my living through music, whether by selling physical cd's or vinyl, itunes, or playing like, ie, busking on the street, or playing in clubs all over the world. I devote at least an hour a day to learning and improving my craft the rest of my life. If I skip out on this, I will have to make up for time lost. I will devote myself first and foremost to writing and playing my own compositions as opposed to others, but will also have a repetoire of covers available.
I am psychically giving myself permission to perform when and where in the past I may have shrinked of my duty due to half heartedness and fear, which now I am done with permanently.

No comments: