Monday, July 20, 2009

triptoeurope

7:10 PM written 8/13/02

The plane finally took off. I'm 26, and I feel like my life is beginning again. As I was listening to "Beautiful Day: by U2- now they're on "Stuck in a moment"...... "You were such a fool, to worry like you do........."
Believing in God sets you up for a life full of blessings. These blessings are kicking full blast now, and i praise the lord for that. Oh, in Frommer's budget magazine there was something about a guy who's been travelling the world since may 2001 and only spent $35. And i though i was frugal.
Oh, my budget. Spent $18 on budget magazine and The great investment. $25 on airport tax. Yesterday, $15 on chinese dinner w/ burpo, $18 on airporter, 103.50 on air ticket for oak- lax, $5 on food total 8/12-13-166.50- be careful.
I was the laughing stock of my Aunt when I announced that 3 pm was early enough for a 4 pm flight. But it turned out fine- got here at about 2:15- didn't leave for another 5 hours. One thing that is cutting me off from blessings of the lack of gratitude, the comparisons and envy of other people. This happens when you don't fully realize your own gifts.
raileurope.com, www.let-me-stay-foraday.com, nico.vannecke@flufund.com
Travel tip: plan who you're going to email and thngs you want to look up before going online to save money. Have this book and a pen ready to write stuff down. www.budgettravel.msnbc.com
Girl's email who i met in greece: fourtounitsa@hotmail.com
This is the email address of the girl in athens who helped me buy the ticket to Thessalonica, which leaves in one hour. Until the time I met her i was about ready to have a nervous breakdown. i had been misinformed about how to get virtually everywhere in Athens, when all i wanted to do was get the fuck out of there and onto my new destination. Because of the fact that it's some kind of holiday today, there was no one in the info booth. and everybody was confused when i tried to ask about macedonia- noone knew where the hell ohrid was. At least i didn't take the train that said makedonia- apparently that's a completely different place. I guess it was a mistake to not buy one of those europe books. i was thinking of an idea for a book about homeless travelling. Like doing your trips at night so you can just sleep on the trains, etc. I was thinking of pics- me taking a leak out by a tree- 'when nature calls,' brushing my teeth while there's a line around the corner- 'hygeine tips.'
I'm certainly dissapointed about the flooding in prague- that was one of the destinations i really was looking forward to. We'll see if it dries out- don't think that girl from poland is interested any more, but who knows? i pray to god iget to ohrid so i can see some familiar faces.
BUDGET- 3 red bulls-6.90- oj 2 buses 2.90, .60. thes. ticket 20, internet 1.40, spent $20 usd in brussels. Is it possible to cut down?


Lyric- noone's in the infomation booth.

I was thinking today that i want to go everywhere but that may not be an option so send me off away to anywhere - wednesday's nice for brussels give thursday to brussels fridays being spent on where i soon will stay the weekend. Places to check out according to budget travel;
spas- region of slovakia, krakow, auschwitz, prague- when? bratislava
buy ear plugs and batteries. only put batteries in cd while using.
8/16- spent 13.50 ticket to skopje-1.50 sandwich. 7 am- waiting for train to skopje- arrived in thessalonica about 5-530 am.
Tell joey about rci holiday network-800-730-9981- www.rciholidaynetwork.com they rent timeshares.
cheap in mexico- playa del carmen, 50 m. south of cancun, tulum, 100 m. south of cancun. paris london paris 79-eurostar 6 am gare dunord train leaves 637, arrive 844 am leaves back 718 pm.
spent $2- soda and pizza
$ ticket to ohrid and soda
$8 room changed $10 for 620 travellers checks spend a afew
paid 450 dinar for 2 cds: paul oakenfield, chemical brothers
100 for internet, 120 for drink, $8 for a room.
note: no more energy drinks, water instead. allowed: one more cd
street called 7november number 120
This week i will focus on one thing at a time, today i will focus on being clean and organized. Bought pizza, juice, batteries, breath mints. 848 diner left over. Can spned this all tonight on other people. Practice being more giving. Dear lord, show me the way to generosity. Mixed w/ frugality. Spent way too much going out last night. today spent 230 d phone card 500 d room 40 d coke 20 d internet 30 d water 120 d chicken sand. 920 d= $30. last night spent 100 d- drinks me and tereza. Down to 700 travelers checks and 50 euros. spent about 10 on drinks last night. about 416 since l.a. started w. 1166. Transport, budget, ohrid skopje $5 skopje- belgrade $20.
I wrote this then but don't agree with it now:
Hello! It's easy to whine about how badly the israelis are treating the palestinians, ut it's simply not ture. if palestine had military power it would not only be dangerous for israel, but for the whole world. That's what people don't understand.

I'd rather be a normal nobody then a lonely famous somebody who is afraid to live without his henchmen around. i'd rather live by my mom and pops buy whatever i need down at the grocery shop.
No more waiting around, baby. With all these thoughts that i've found, and maybe if my head is to the ground (just forget it) do not waste my time or you'll regret it. We're not getting any younger (like 'i used to ask my ceiling') WE all can't be sebastian juner. it either takes a lot or nothing at all to fill this lonely hunger.
then i had to move on, undercover.

If you feel what i mean it's not all about green but it might make it a little easier. I tried to be like my brother sister for about 20 years nobody ever made fun of hm, he seemed not to have any fears, but this skin that you gave me, mama. It's all that i've got. I may not make you proud papa, but i'll give it a shot. no more waiting around.......

No comments: