Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Jaywalking ticket.

So a guy (Steven Taylor) who played on some of my recordings last year was playing at the hotel cafe monday. I was going to the wells fargo at sunset and ivar and a cop approached me on a motorcycle. He had followed me to give me a jaywalking ticket. He said that I was walking during the 'do not walk' hand signal. It doesn't make sense to me because the numbers were still flashing that I had a certain amount of time yet to make it. I hope to contest and beat it.
On a positive note, that show was good, and Lukas Haas also played, with his drummer brother. He seems like a really nice guy, and so is Tim Kasher from Cursive, who I chatted with briefly. He's familiar with my hometown, is friends from some people from there and has toured there.

No comments: