Saturday, August 18, 2012

There is no death- a rap

THERE WAS A GUY
Who beat up on cows
Where is he now?
He came back as a cow
I heard you died at the five and dime
They said your heart stopped like a coo coo
Clock,
Tired
Of keeping time
So now your soul follows me through dreams
In the great vast web o sphere
Like a spider web i keep running into
But
What if there is no such thing as death
We just appear somewhere else after out last breath
I have a hunch i got a feeling
That this could be true
But it doesn’t stop me from missing you
I heard you died because your body was tired
You did enough in this life
It was time to expire
Some dreams
Came
And some dreams
Went
And some others,
Well
You saw them through
So now the world will always remember you
Immortality is overrated
Say the pundits critics and super jaded
But i believe those who are most idealistic
Also have a flair for what is realistic

No comments: