Saturday, October 18, 2008

wednesday, september 24, 2008

i only want to be famous if god will let me
i only want to be famous
if god will let me
i don't need to be popular
if it doesn't help me feel free
i don't want to preach to a choir
that doesn't get me
so help me find my way
today
i don't need a million dollars
or the biggest mansion in town
in fact i like the place i'm living
i only hope i don't get kicked out
i appreciate just about anything
that comes about
and finds it's way to me
like that time we found a guitar in the dumpster
in century city
Always thought it'd be fun to be on the cover of a magazine
or maybe just somehow be part of some kind of scene
cause I got ideas for a million things
thoughts on how life could really be
and I guess I'm just looking for the right person to listen to me.

No comments: