Saturday, May 19, 2012

No such thing as best
Obituary cinder
We see it every day
News headlines and personal trauma
She helps it to go away
What will i find out
When i draw my final breath
I believe
I believe, I believe
There is no such thing
As death.
I believe
I believe, I believe
There is no such thing
As death.
I love them all so dearly
Please never fade away
The ones that I hold near me
Are with me every day
She says the kaddish
She cries, watches t.v.
I will remember
I will not
Turn away
We never turn away
We turn east
Sungaze
West
There’s no such thing
As best
There’s no such thing
At best
And
And
And
No such thing as death
Sometimes you are greater
Sometimes you are small
We rise fast and also faster
And then we fall
How can you pretend
To not hear at all
You should
Know by now
You are not
Stupid
But why
Must you
Always play
The fool?

No comments: