Monday, April 14, 2008

comatose, written january 07 recorded february 07

New Song

Comatose

I've been in a coma
for a long long time
Heard you whisper
Is he still alive
sleeping with angels
and devils too
Can't get them out of my head
until I'm with you.
Chorus
Drive YOUR SPY, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT
we've been waiting for these decades of delight.
Drive your spy, in the middle of the night
Hurry up I'm at the end of the light
I want it, and I want it right now!
Snakes in my head
and the fishes too
You shed your skin
like you're changing shoes
I'll pass you this madness
from the family jewels (if you want me to)
Chorus
Coma coma comatose
a- live or dead?
coma coma comatose
don't believe what you've read.
Coma coma comatose
and a daisy for you
Coma coma comatose
I love you.

No comments: